- It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Really? Honestly, that sounds worse to me. You could take that to a more physical level and translate it to, “It is better to have eaten the fatty sausage and thrown it back up than to not have eaten the fatty sausage.” I just think skipping the whole deal is better, if you can’t keep the whole deal.
- There are no calories in Cheetos if you eat them standing up and 3 or 4 at a time…10 times a day.
- Repeat #2 with Double Bubble. Ugh. I sent the bucket to work with Todd.
- Teenagers are pains in the honk. Maybe YOU are the pain in the honk. Ever think of that? I’m planning on my teenagers being fabulous and wildly entertaining. If they are not…if they are in juvie hall for vandalizing and smoking airplane glue…I will discontinue this blog and strike this statement from ever existing. Because you can easily do that with the Internet, you know. Surprised you didn’t know that.
- Staying up and staring at a paragraph for 30 minutes is better than sleeping. Go to bed, Dummy.
On that note, I’m going. So much to say, but it will have to wait at least another 6 hours. Love to all.